The ghost of the famous Russian scholar has resurfaced for the 21st Century to comment on the political issues of our time.

Monday, March 12, 2007

High Ate Us

"Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression, and violence and enjoy it to the full"

Leon Trotsky 27 February 1940 - Coyoacan, Mexico


With this entry, your esteemed and privileged author is taking an extended break, but will return from time-to-time to update links and answer mail. I have a number of personal projects taking too much time for me to prepare the weekly column. I appreciate your time and I invite you to read any of my archived columns going back to the fall of 2005. What a long strange trip our world has taken since then.

Please write me at trotskytalk@sympatico.ca I'm curious to know if your part of the world is moving in the right direction.

Peace!

That's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

4 Comments:

Blogger Libertad Combativa said...

Hi.
I'm like your articles.
I was finding a blog of left political, because i read your articles.
I'm have a blog but his language is spanish. I'll writte in english the follow posts but my english isn't good.
I follow read your posts.

8:35 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a member of the Union Of Concerned Scientists, I must say that this issue of Globbal Warming caused by CO2 is no longer amusing.
Global warming is pure pop-culture.

5:53 p.m.

 
Blogger Jonesy said...

It is refreshing to see that a few still share the struggle, not relegated to the amorphous glob of sheep known as the masses. Good-O!

thejonesyreport.blogspot.com

2:08 a.m.

 
Blogger Jonesy said...

I have now read everything in your archives. Oh, what cruel twists of fate lead us to find someone who so understands the plight of man and yet who is stepping away. Pershame, pershame.

2:22 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home